THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 6, 2009

about me! - not that exciting a person really. lol

Still working on scanning & typing up an interviews & surveys I conducted on healthcare reaform as well as the response by the U.s. Senate Minority Leader, Mitch mcConell R-KY but wil probably be a few more days before it's ready to post since I am also wrapping up my end of the semester stuff & studying for a history exam on Renaissance Europe that is worth a third of our grade for the semester. In the meantime, here is a getting to know you kinda survey that's floating around blogger.

1. Where is your phone? right in fron of ,me- it's rarely more than a few feet away. lol
2. Your hair? Blonde & curly, been growing it out lately.
3. Your Mom? is obsessed w/ cake decorating & wedding shows lately. lol
4. Your Dad? has AWFUL taste in sports teams- he likes UK, The Yankees & The Patriots- YUCK!!!
5. Your favorite meal? Pasta
6. Your last dream? That I had to take more history classes- wait, that's more of a nightmare...last dream had to do w/ the Cards winning a basketball game
7. What do you like to drink? Iced coffee w/ skim milk & mocha
8. Your dream? to finish school & go into pharmaceutical research
9. In what room are you? my bedroom, listening to the Vikings game & studying
10. Your hobby? taking care of my nails
11. What are you afraid of? spiders, loneliness
12. Last travel? Seymour Indiana
13. Where were you last night? In bed by 11!
14. Something you are not? Tall, stupid
15. Muffins? cranberry orange
16. Wishlist? a cure for lupus, my own house
17. Where did you grow up? LOUISVILLE!!!
18. Last thing you did? sent a txt, polished my nails in Christmas colors (SH Hearts On Fire w/ China Glaze Emerald Sparkle ring fingers
19. What are you wearing? My flannel football PJ pants & Denver Broncos t-shirt
20. Your television? a 32"inch Samsung widescreen, great for watching football or movies
21. Your pet(s)? Dillon (my AmStaff), Biggie (a maltese puppy) Bernie (Bassett), & Stacey (Boxer mix)
22. Your friends? tend to think I am insane. (they may be right.lol)
23. Your life? Under construction :)
24. Your temper? is usually under control but not always
25. Do you miss someone? Yes.
26. Your car? needs to be worked on
27. Something you don't bring with you? depends where I am going- usually my dog, most places won't let me bring him
28. Your favorite shop? coffee shops or bookstores
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. Last time you laughed? really hard would have been last night @ my baby nephew- he's so cute & funny!!!
31. Last time you cried? a few days ago I think
32. Your best friend? am lucky enough to have 2
33. A place where you can go again and again? Disney World, the beach
34. Facebook? of course
35. Favorite place to eat? Cracker Barell or Rocky's